You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

Will Leeds be relegated?

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Yes - those above them will cobble enough wins together.

zak_allen

Reaction score
Supports
Leeds Utd
Twitter
@zak_allen
Im so disappointed about this pandemic......now that we Leeds are back in the big time after so long.....I was hoping to take my daughter to every home game this season!

I named my daughter Ella-Rose .......obviously after Elland Road!

I feel so sorry for all the football clubs in League 1 and League 2........they make 90% of their revenue through season tickets etc!

Stringy

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield
Llorente has looked accomplished today, although Leeds have looked flat against Villa. Klich quite poor and not sure what Tyler Roberts brings. Hernandez surely better option to start.

TimmyC10

Reaction score
Supports
man utd
Leeds able to 0-0 chelsea at home shows they have some defensive chops. looks like 2nd seasonitis could be a thing unless they recruit better than sheff utd.

Stringy

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield
Leeds able to 0-0 chelsea at home shows they have some defensive chops. looks like 2nd seasonitis could be a thing unless they recruit better than sheff utd.

They need some upgrades e.g. more players of Raphinha's quality but in other positions so that Alioski, Klich etc become reliable back up players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makingitbetter

Latest posts